Recent news reports of ChatGPT and DAL-E seem to imply that AI and machine learning is on the verge of taking over many functions of the marketing team. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss how AI/ML has already started to play a role in copy editing, creative design, digital advertising, CRM and website development. They are then joined by Matt Cohen and Christian Boylston of Loyal Health who share how AI and deep learning has evolved over the years, and share how they work with hospitals and health systems to appropriately leverage these tools for maximum success.
Mentions from the Show:
- Once the ‘intellectual blood banks’ of the rich and powerful, can speechwriters be replaced with ChatGPT?
- Who needs journalists when you can get ChatGPT to do all the work?
- How AI Is Transforming The Future Of Digital Marketing
- 5 Examples That Show How Machine Learning is Changing Digital Advertising
- What is CRM artificial intelligence and what can it do for my business?
- Will AI take over Web Design?
- Matt Cohen on LinkedIn
- Touchpoint on Twitter
- Reed Smith Twitter
- Chris Boyer Twitter
- Chris Boyer website