At the onset of our public health crisis, it seemed that many brands began advertising in similar ways, using similar branding messages, background music, etc. While consumer sentiments have also shifted, does this mean the future of branding for healthcare should also follow a similar trend? In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss the brand trust in the coronavirus pandemic, and some trends brands should anticipate as we move through this crisis. They are joined by Rob Rosenberg from Springboard Brand & Creative who shares his perspective on how healthcare brands should shift in the current landscape.
Mentions from the Show:
- Advertising after coronavirus must rediscover human instincts
- Brand Trust and the Coronavirus Pandemic – Edelman Report
- 7 Trends to Look for in a Post-Coronavirus Brand Landscape
- Rob Rosenberg on LinkedIn
- Spring Board Brand on Twitter
- Advanced Health Care Social Media & Digital Marketing Conference – hosted by Mayo Clinic and SHSMD