Digital healthcare marketers often struggle successfully launching a personalization strategy. In this episode, Chris Boyer and Reed Smith share how an effective personalization strategy is more than just technology, walk through common pitfalls and then are joined by Justin Wartrell of Monigle, who shares findings from their most recent study that shares how personalization is important to a health system’s brand, and how healthcare consumers’ behaviors prefer these strategies.
Mentions from the Show:
- Personalization Is a Team Effort, and Technology Is Only One Player
- 6 Common Pitfalls Of Personalization
- The Future of Healthcare Marketing is “Next Best Action
- Justin Wartell on LinkedIn
- Justin Wartell on Twitter