Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 25-29 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the long-term impacts on healthcare due to the pandemic, GMB expanding local profiles, telemedicine or telehype(?) and the real threat to Facebook and Twitter
The week’s TPS5:
- The COVID-19 pandemic will have a long-term impact on healthcare. Here are 4 changes to expect
- GMB Adds “Manage insurance info for your practice” Section to Guidelines
- Telemedicine and Telehype
- The real threat to Facebook and Twitter isn’t a pandemic or a president
- DataPoint podcast: Redesigning our culture and communities to put health first – a conversation with Steve Downs