Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of July 13 – July 17. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: how the fax machine is hindering response to the coronavirus, how hospitals can use data to market proactively, the potential for telehealth in home health and the financial unwellness fallout from the pandemic.
The week’s TPS5:
- Bottleneck for U.S. Coronavirus Response: The Fax Machine
- Outsmarting the False Bubble: How Hospitals Can Use Data to Market Proactively
- The Promise and Potential for Telehealth in Home Health
- A Toxic Side Effect of the Coronavirus: Financial Unwellness
- Intersection podcast: Sewing Masks for Healthcare Workers