Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Jan 22, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: CMS launches Acute Hospital Care at Home, why brand storytelling is the future of marketing, physician satisfaction of telehealth is increasing, adopting social media for a post-pandemic world, and more.
The week’s TPS5:
- CMS launches Acute Hospital Care at Home program to help with COVID-19 surge
- 3 Reasons Why Brand Storytelling Is The Future Of Marketing
- Nationwide survey finds physician satisfaction with telehealth
- CMOs: Adapt Your Social Media Strategy for a Post-Pandemic World
- Healthcare Insight for Marketers Podcast: HCA’s Head of Digital Strategy Kelly Nye Is at the Epicenter of Evolution in Healthcare Marketing