For hospital and healthcare professionals, the need for outside expertise and support is important to help navigate our constantly changing industry needs and demands to be competitive. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss the evolution (and intersection) of the roles vendors, agencies and consultancies play in supporting their clients. This episode also features an expert interview with Ed Bennett in which he shares tips on how healthcare professionals can better assess their partner needs, and the website he’s launching to help ease their selection process.
Mentions from the Show:
- The State of Digital Marketing in Healthcare 2017
- Smaller agencies filling gaps of declining AOR model
- In 2018, management consultancies will have their sights set on media
- How Four Agency Holding Companies Are Upping Their Consulting Skills
- Experts Predict: The Future of the Agency in 2018
- Ed Bennett on Twitter
- Ed Bennett on LinkedIn
- MarTech Health Directory
Find Us Online:
This episode is made possible by our sponsors. Thank you!
Find Us Online