When it comes to brand differentiation, most hospitals and health systems struggle to define their uniqueness in the market. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer explore how organizations and brands can understand their unique differentiators, how to infuse differentiation into their organization’s DNA and what we can learn from orange juice. They are joined by Cassie Benowitz, principal at 2Health, in which she shares her perspective on building brand differentiation.
Mentions from the Show:
- Can you write a healthcare ad without using the seven “deadly” words?
- Product Differentiation and What it Means for Your Brand
- Brand Differentiation: How To Design Your Organization To Stand Out From The Competition
- Brand Strategy: Differentiation Versus Centrality
- Cassie Bernowitz on LinkedIn
- 2Health marketing
- SHSMD Connections 2019
- 2019 Mayo Clinic Social Media Network Annual Conference
- 2019 Healthcare Internet Conference