Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 4-8, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the COVID19 pandemic is increasing the need for digital health literacy, physicians need their own websites, digital transformation is about people and telehealth reimbursement for therapists.
This week’s TPS5:
- COVID19 – Digital Health Literacy is a Key to Saving Time, Costs and Lives
- Doctors Need a Webspace to Call Home
- Digital Transformation Is About Talent, Not Technology
- CMS Expands COVID-19 Telehealth Reimbursement to Therapists, Phone Services
- How to get skin cancer patients to the dermatologists quickly – and reduce system waste by 90% – A conversation with Maryam Sadeghi, PhD – CEO of Meta Optima