Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Mar 4, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Google stops tracking people across web sites, the Amazon Care/Intermountain/Ascension alliance, machine learning affects COVID-19 beliefs and healthtech’s digital dilemma .
The week’s TPS5:
- Google to Stop Selling Ads Based on Your Specific Web Browsing
- Amazon Care, Intermountain, Ascension launch hospital-at-home healthcare alliance
- Machine Learning Shows Social Media Greatly Affects COVID-19 Beliefs
- Healthcare Technology’s Digital Dilemma
- The Morning Fix podcast: Healthcare Marketers Outlook on 2021