Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Dec 17. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network.
This week: solving the 8 second rule for healthcare brands, how the pandemic has forced improvements to social media misinformation handling, breaking the glass ceiling in healthcare technology, Amazon’s telehealth business and more.
The week’s TPS5:
- 8 Ideas for solving the “8 Second Rule” for healthcare brands
- How COVID-19 forced social media to reckon with misinformation
- Breaking the glass ceiling in healthcare technology is a slow, steady process
- Inside Amazon’s efforts to build a national telehealth business geared toward big employers
- The Morning Fix podcast: Leveraging Military Experience to Disrupt the Med Tech Industry