Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Aug 10 – Aug 14. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: why COVID19 vaccines are being developed so fast, primary care doctors’ need to increase payments, the 2-second consumer and the Jarrard Digital Maturity Study.
- ‘A huge experiment’: How the world made so much progress on a Covid-19 vaccine so fast
- Primary Care Doctors Look at Payment Overhaul After Pandemic Disruption
- ‘You get 2 seconds to engage consumers online’: Mars neuroscientist shares key findings
- Jarrad Digital Maturity Study
- Introducing Healthcare Insight for Marketers