Health systems across the United States are feeling a number of pressures that are impacting the industry today, including very narrow margins, elevated labor costs and shifts in patient patterns. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss how these challenges are impacting hospitals and share how marketing and IT are shifting their strategies to embrace these changes. Alan Shoebridge from Providence joins us to share his perspective on these current trends, and explains how his organization is embracing change management as a way to help navigate this “port-pandemic” landscape.
Mentions from the Show:
- National Hospital Flash Report – KaufmanHall’s June 2022 report
- Under pressure: Health system marketing leaders on their greatest challenges
- How health system CIOs are overcoming IT staffing challenges
- Five Organizational Change Management Trends for 2022
- Alan Shoebridge on LinkedIn
- Alan Shoebridge on Twitter