For health systems, it’s clear that measuring customer experience remains important to maintaining patient loyalty. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss the common ways hospital systems attempt to measure Voice of Customer (VoC), including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction metrics (including Press Gainey and NRC data), and Consumer Effort Scores (CES). They are joined by Dan Reilly, Senior Vice President at SMS Research Advisors, who share how he works with health systems in understanding the effective ways to use NPS to understand their market.
Mentions from the Show:
- Wikipedia article: Net Promoter
- NPS Best Practices: What is Net Promoter Score℠ and how does it help me?
- How improving patient experience through net promoter scores can improve outcomes, boost revenue
- NPS, CSAT and CES – Customer Satisfaction Metrics to Track in 2020
- Using the Voice of the Customer to capture much more than an NPS score
- SMS Research Advisors
- Dan Reilly on LinkedIn