Now, more than ever, it’s important for healthcare marketers to rethink the ways they are engaging with customers and patients – which is leading to rise in “next-best-action” marketing, nurturing the use of CRM and marketing automation. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss why health systems should embrace this new marketing paradigm, and how despite a tightening of marketing budgets and headcount, organizations are rapidly revamping their departments to focus on building trust and engagement with their customers across the entire journey. They are joined by Ben Seyden of Fransiscan Alliance, who shares how his team is developing content across multiple digital channels focused on the customer.
Mentions from the Show:
- Marketo article “What is Lead Nurturing?”
- Wikipedia definition “Next-best-action Marketing”
- Despite budget cuts, CMOs still bullish on marketing automation investments
- Marketing Automation Among Top Four Investment Priorities for Digital Solutions
- 3 Common Errors That Can Render Your Customer Journey Maps Ineffective
- Ben Seyden on LinkedIn