The role of the online CV (or resume) is critical for medical professionals in hospitals and health systems – both when exploring new opportunities, as well as presenting oneself online for consumers “interviewing” doctors through their online reputation. In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss the history of the CV and how digital channels are influencing the way consumers trust medical professionals. They are joined by Audun Utengen of Symplur who shares the way they are using social media to determine the online impact of physicians’ social media presence.
Mentions from the Show:
- The History Of The CV In 5 Stages
- Do Americans trust physicians? New survey reveals the answer
- Blockchain professor shares blockchain application examples, future options
- How to write a physician CV
- Does a Physician’s Social Media Impact Belong on their CV?