Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Oct 9. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications, and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Tech giants entering the insurance market, the rise in the cost of telehealth, effective governance, and using Google Docs to educate about COVID.
The week’s TPS5:
- Here’s how Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple are targeting the health insurance market
- The costs of telehealth visits have shifted amid the pandemic. What to know before you Zoom your doctor
- A healthcare executive’s 3 key considerations to effective governance
- This scientist made a Google Doc to educate the public about airborne coronavirus transmission
- The Morning Fix podcast: Authenticity in the Workplace: Making an Impact by Remaining True to Yourself