Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Oct 2. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Pinterest manages health misinformation better than Facebook, people want their own health data, three trends in healthcare content marketing, and new insight metrics for Google My Business.
The week’s TPS5:
- How Pinterest beat back vaccine misinformation — and what Facebook could learn from its approach
- Patients want to download their own health data, report shows
- 3 Compelling Signals from the State of Healthcare Content Marketing Study
- Google My Business Announced New Performance Insights Metrics
- The Connected Hospital podcast: Collective Medical’s Kat McDavitt and the world of B2B marketing in healthcare and tech