Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 18-22 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: ⅔ of hospital execs predict a slide in revenue, CMS star ratings may be enhanced by patient reviews, google new features will impact search marketing and every company must now become a digital health company.
The week’s TPS5:
- Two-thirds of hospital execs predict full year revenues slide 15% because of the pandemic
- CMS Star Ratings May Be Enhanced By Patient, Consumer Reviews
- How will Google’s new features for businesses impact search marketing after the Covid-19 crisis?
- From now on, every company must become a digital health company
- The Patient Mindset – a Conversation with Tom Hileman, President of The Hileman Group