Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 11-15, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: how to strengthen trust in the digital age, the impact the pandemic is having on the healthcare workforce, how to shift marketing and how to position tele-health correctly.
The week’s TPS5:
- Strengthening the foundations of trust in the digital age
- As Hospitals Lose Revenue, More Than A Million Health Care Workers Lose Jobs
- Marketers describe how they expect business to change in the wake of COVID-19
- Telehealth Access & Experiences Done Right
- The New Role of the Provider – a Conversation with Dr. Bryan Vartabedian, Pediatrician, Author and Industry Thought-leader