Welcome to the TPS 5 for the week of March 23. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week’s TPS5:
- Coronavirus is forcing a trade-off between privacy and public health
- Isinnova shares 3D printed adapter to turn snorkeling mask into a non-invasive ventilator
- Dyson is building 15,000 ventilators to fight COVID-19
- A CDC veteran asks: Why is the agency ‘sitting on the sidelines’ in the fight against Covid-19?
- Here are the 5 kinds of pandemic villains who are making things worse for the rest of us
- The Exam Room podcast with Dr. Bryan Vartabedian
- 33 charts Facebook page
- Bryan Vartabedian on Twitter