Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Mar 12, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the future of health passports, the indispensable strategy in vaccine communications, healthcare marketing conferences, and making CTA’s more accessible.
The week’s TPS5:
- Digital health passports promise to simplify travel, but come with a lack of standards
- Black churches have become indispensable in Covid-19 vaccination effort
- Your Complete Guide to Healthcare Marketing Conferences in 2021
- A Call-to-Action to Make Your Calls-to-Action Accessible
- The Morning Fix podcast: Leading the Charge for Virtual, Real-Time Pain Management: Introducing Abbott NeuroSphere Virtual Clinic