Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 8-12, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: digital health gaps highlighted by telemedicine, hospitals given government bailouts furloughed their employees, researching health disparities related to COVID19 and Twitter cracking down on sharing articles you don’t read.
The week’s TPS5:
- When Health Care Moves Online, Many Patients Are Left Behind
- Hospitals Got Bailouts and Furloughed Thousands While Paying C.E.O.s Millions
- Research Partnership to Focus on COVID-19 Health Disparities
- Twitter aims to limit people sharing articles they have not read
- The Exam Room podcast: Dr. Jay Parkinson | A conversation with one of healthcare’s most innovative thinkers