Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 11, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Five ways health systems can respond to US consumers, Apple’s new features allow you to share data with doctors, why NPS shouldn’t measure customer experience and how to propel telehealth quality.
The week’s TPS5:
- How COVID-19 has changed the way US consumers think about healthcare
- Apple announces new features to share health data with doctors, track trends over time
- Why NPS Should Not Be Your Only Customer Experience Metric
- What data and technologies are needed to propel telehealth quality?
- The Health Soothsayers podcast: Dr. Faisal Aboul-Enein, CEO & Founder, Aboul-Enein Consulting & Advisory Services.