Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Feb 5, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Pondering the future marketing of telehealth, content marketing vs. copywriting, improving patient experience, and COVID-19 consumer insights for 2021.
The week’s TPS5:
- Marketers ponder telehealth’s post-pandemic future
- Content Marketing vs. Copywriting: What Are the Major Differences?
- 5 Key Drivers That Will Improve Your Patient Experience: Best practices from healthcare execs
- COVID-19 Consumer Healthcare Insights: What 2021 may hold
- The Morning Fix Podcast: Leading a Women’s Health Company to an $80 Million Exit