Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Feb 19, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Meeting the challenge of AI in healthcare, Google opens its first Minnesota office, Facebook widens ban on vaccine misinformation and why healthcare workers are rejecting COVID-19 vaccines.
The week’s TPS5:
- Meeting the challenges of AI in health care
- Google to establish Minnesota office as projects with Mayo Clinic expand and mature
- Facebook Widens Ban On COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation In Push To Boost Confidence
- Here’s why a surprising number of healthcare workers are rejecting COVID-19 vaccines despite having witnessed the immense suffering of the pandemic
- Healthcare Insight for Marketers podcast: Content Marketing Pioneer Joe Pulizzi on Where the Puck Is Going