Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Dec 4. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: putting doctors at the center of health care tech, Facebook’s latest attempt to fight vaccine misinformation is not enough, how data is needed for value-based care, and elevating experience to fuel growth.
The week’s TPS5:
- Put Doctors at the Center of Health Care Tech
- Facebook’s Latest Attempt To Address Vaccine Misinformation—And Why It’s Not Enough
- Payers, Providers Need Data to Talk Value-Based Care
- Elevating the patient experience to fuel growth
- HealthCare Insight for Marketers podcast – Guiding Marketers toward Growth: How Meghan Keaney Anderson Helps Hubspot Win Hearts and Minds