Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Apr 30, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Patient navigators go mainstream, how the pandemic is changing the future of healthcare work, Facebook targeting vulnerable communities with vaccine messaging and women over 50 spearheading vaccine rollouts.
The week’s TPS5:
- The maze runners: Patient navigators go mainstream
- How the Changes of the Pandemic Are Shaping the Future of Healthcare Work
- Facebook Launches New Push to Boost COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Within Vulnerable Communities
- Women Over 50 Spearheading The Covid Vaccine Rollout
- The Morning Fix podcast: Using Content Marketing to Drive Digital Health Growth