Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Apr 16, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Is “Femtech” the next big thing in healthcare, 5 healthcare marketing legal cases, how anti-vaccination proponents inspire pro-vaccine social media effort, and Uber, PayPal and Walgreens introduce a vaccine access fund.
The week’s TPS5:
- Is ‘Femtech’ the Next Big Thing in Health Care?
- 5 healthcare marketing legal cases in the past 6 months
- Anti-vaccination proponents inadvertently inspire pro-vaccination social media campaign
- Uber, PayPal and Walgreens Introduce Vaccine Access Fund
- Health Soothsayers podcast: Wendy Morgan, Founder & CEO, Shift