Healthcare organizations are transforming their patient experience measurements away from simple surveys to more sophisticated voice of customer programs. In this episode, Reed Smith and Chris Boyer share some of the pitfalls with survey-based measurement, and how to embrace predictive customer insight. They are joined by Amy Brown, CEO of Authenticx, who shares how truly listening to the “voice of customer” in context of conversations helps to uncover hidden areas impacting the overall patient experience.
Mentions from the Show:
- Prediction: The future of CX
- 5 Best Practices For Your Voice of The Customer (VoC) Program
- What is Conversational Intelligence?
- The Eddy Effect
- Customer Voices Report: The Eddy Effect
- The Complete Eddy Effect Guide
- Amy Brown on LinkedIn
- Amy Brown on Twitter
- Chris Boyer on LinkedIn
- Chris Boyer on Twitter
- Reed Smith on LinkedIn
- Reed Smith on Twitter