Health systems are starting to realize that there is a significant need to develop a succinct customer service operation at their organizations. But what is the best way to accomplish this, and does marketing have a role in this strategy? In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss the impact the pandemic has had on healthcare contact centers, the importance of developing a customer service operation and how this approach is helping healthcare organizations improve the patient experience. They are joined by Chris Wickersham of CereCore, who shares his perspective on how digital can be used to understand the needs of customers throughout the health system.
Mentions from the Show:
- Impact of COVID-19 on Healthcare Contact Centers
- The importance of customer service operations
- The critical role of customer operations in healthcare: What leading organizations do to deliver best-in-class patient experience
- Chris Wickersham on LinkedIn
- Cerecore on Twitter
- 2021 touch point podcast end of year awards