With five generations in the current workplace, HR and marketing professionals have to understand the impact of generational bias. In this episode, Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss essential tips managing these differences in the workplace, how bias can impact employee trust and even how generational stereotypes are finding their way into marketing and communications. They are joined by Meagan Johnson, generational expert, speaker and author, who shares her perspective on how to overcome false perceptions on how generations work together.
Mentions from the Show:
- Essential Tips for Managing Generational Differences in the Workplace
- People Analytics and AI in the Workplace: Four Dimensions of Trust
- Your Messaging to Older Audiences Is Outdated
- 5 hospital marketers on how they reach Gen Z, millennials, Gen X & baby boomers
- Meagan Johnson on LinkedIn
- Meagan Johnson on Twitter