It’s been repeated so often, it nearly sounds trite – the last 18 months have seen unprecedented change in the healthcare industry. And with these changes and challenges, a new leadership approach is emerging that is important for every health system leader needs to recognize and embrace. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss the four leadership types of our industry, revisit the steps of change. And they also welcome Rodney Reider to the show, who shares his experience and outlines the tenets of healthcare leadership in his new book Grabbing the Next Rung: The Heart of Leadership.
Mentions from the Show:
- Tired of Being Your Hero
- Healthleaders CEO Exchange: Four Leadership Types of 2021
- The 8 Step Process for Leading Change
- Grabbing the Next Rung: The Heart of Leadership book
- Rodney D. Reider on LinkedIn
- Rodney D. Reider on Twitter