In today’s episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith discuss how the pandemic has not only pushed companies over the technology tipping point but how the new digital healthcare consumer (Generation N?) is shifting the way health systems should respond with their digital strategies. They are joined by Jacob Jeppson of KLAS Research who shares the latest research his organization has conducted to identify their top technology concerns and opportunities.
Mentions from the Show:
- How COVID-19 has pushed companies over the technology tipping point—and transformed business forever
- Modernization is the key to improve patient engagement
- Meet Generation-N: The Pandemic-Influenced, Connected Customers Driving The New Digital Imperative
- Healthcare Executives’ COVID-19 Experience
- Jacob Jeppson on LinkedIn