While the healthcare industry is still dealing with the impacts of the current public health pandemic, there is a secondary pandemic that is looming – that of public health. In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss how digital mental health solutions can have a significant impact on addressing this secondary crisis, sharing the current state and research that illustrates the challenges and benefits of embracing online behavioral health solutions. They are joined by Alexandra Drane, CEO and Co-founder of Rebel Health/ARCHANGELS who share the results of a recent CDC study that sheds new light on the mental health crisis is tightly linked to coronavirus pandemic (this interview was recorded during HMPSS20).
Mentions from the Show:
- Effective digital mental health more necessary then ever during COVID-19 pandemic
- Current State of Digital Health Technologies in Mental Healthcare
- Digital Mental Health and COVID-19: Using Technology Today to Accelerate the Curve on Access and Quality Tomorrow
- Alexandra Drane on LinkedIn
- Alexandra Drane on Twitter