Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Sep 24th. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the pandemic has pushed U.S health into a tech revolution, why listing management is complex, paying people to work out with the Apple Watch, Facebook last in digital trust, and how Vanderbilt is making a dent in healthcare.
The week’s TPS5:
- The pandemic has pushed U.S. healthcare into a tech revolution
- Why is healthcare listings management so complex and expensive? (Hint: It doesn’t have to be!)
- Singapore says it’ll start paying people to work out with Apple’s smartwatch
- Facebook Ranks Last in Digital Trust Among Users
- Healthcare Insight for Marketers: How Marketing Leaders at Vanderbilt are Making a Dent in the Healthcare Universe