Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Sep 18th. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: making healthcare more affordable through automation, the future of health IT, healthcare philanthropy in the age of COVID, the new Apple Watch’s health features, and retail healthcare.
The week’s TPS5:
- Making healthcare more affordable through scalable automation
- Two digital health experts predict what’s around the corner for IT
- How Healthcare Philanthropy Can Recover in the COVID-19 Recession
- Apple Watch Series 6 unveiled: ‘The future of health is on your wrist’
- The Exam Room podcast: James Gardner | The retail health space heats up