Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Sep 11th. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: Facebook’s algorithm is a major public health threat, digital health can impact aging in place, smart hospitals, the lag in the rebound of in-person visits to clinics, and the problem with policing doctors on social media.
The week’s TPS5:
- Facebook’s Algorithm: A Major Threat to Public Health
- An untapped market for digital health innovation exists among seniors hoping to age in place
- Building Smart Hospitals to Fulfill Patient Experience Needs
- In-person visits have yet to rebound, nearly half of primary care clinicians say
- The Problem with Policing Doctors on Social Media