Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Oct 30. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the state of mergers & acquisitions in healthcare (in light of the Intermountain/Sanford proposed merger), ransomware hits dozens of US hospitals, 10 big ideas in healthcare marketing, Apple creating its own search engine, and more.
The week’s TPS5:
- Intermountain Healthcare to merge with Sanford Health in 2021
- Ransomware Hits Dozens of Hospitals in an Unprecedented Wave
- 10 big ideas in healthcare marketing
- Apple Might Make Its Own Search Engine in Wake of Department of Justice’s Google Lawsuit
- The Source podcast from the American Telemedicine Association – Dr. Jim Mault | CEO and Chairman at BioIntelliSense