Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Oct 23. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: what digital health entrepreneurs can do to combat disparities, 5 beliefs blocking digital transformation, health digital missteps during COVID and 11 big ideas in healthcare innovation.
The week’s TPS5:
- What Digital Health Entrepreneurs And Investors Can Do To Combat Disparities In Health
- 5 Core Beliefs Blocking Digital Transformation In Health Systems
- How Did Healthcare Make Digital Missteps During COVID — And What Do Organizations Need to Do Now?
- 11 big ideas in healthcare innovation
- HealthCare Insight for Marketers podcast: Rose Glenn on How to Have a Remarkable, Highly Rewarding Career in Healthcare