Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Oct 16. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. This week: Helping healthcare providers understand AI better, expanding telehealth services under Medicare, Press Gainey expanding their hold on online reputation, Facebook banning anti-vaccination ads and more!
The week’s TPS5:
- AI Can Help Patients— But Only If Doctors Understand It
- CMS expands list of telehealth services that can get Medicare reimbursement
- Press Ganey acquires Doctor.com, secures majority stake in Binary Fountain
- Facebook says it will finally ban anti-vaccination ads
- The Connected Hospital podcast: Hospitals Looking Closer at Mobile and How to Execute