Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Nov 13. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: when should health systems invest in new tech, paying doctors to use AI algorithms, Amazon Alexa helping aging family members, and how hospitals must embrace digital.
The week’s TPS5:
- When Should Health Systems Invest in New Tech?
- The US Government Will Pay Doctors to Use These AI Algorithms
- Amazon Alexa Care Hub update will make it easier to help aging family members
- Former Cleveland Clinic CIO on retail competition: Hospitals must make digital changes or ‘become relic of the past’
- The Exam Room podcast – VRx – How Virtual Therapeutics Will Revolutionize Medicine