Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 21, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: How hospitals need to pivot to address the threat of Amazon Care and Walmart’s MeMD, why it’s time to prioritize preventative health, how entrepreneurs can fix health better than Haven and why we should banish the word “patient” from our lexicon.
The week’s TPS5:
- Amazon Care And Walmart’s MeMD Will Be Tough To Beat: Their Leverage, Synergies, And How Far They Might Go
- Lessons From the Pandemic: Results of 2021 Healthy Now/Cleveland Clinic/Ipsos Survey Reveal That It’s Time To Prioritize Preventative Health
- Warren Buffett Tried to Kill the ‘Tapeworm’ of Healthcare Costs But Couldn’t Do It. Maybe Entrepreneurs Can.
- Let’s banish the term ‘patient’ from the health care lexicon
- The Morning Fix by 510K Café podcast: The Only Woman in The Room