Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of May 14, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: How regulating hospital prices can impact care, anti-vaccine advocates make a business out of misinformation, nursing execs on the importance of digital health tools, and the vaccine emoji gets a new look.
The week’s TPS5:
- How Regulating Hospital Prices Can Impact Patient Care
- For Some Anti-Vaccine Advocates, Misinformation Is Part Of A Business
- Nursing execs dish on the digital health tools they’ve found most useful during the pandemic
- The ‘Vaccine’ Emoji Gets a New Look This Week
- Health Soothsayers podcast: Dr. Karen Giuliano, Associate Professor, UMASS Amherst, Institute for Applied Life Sciences & College of Nursing