Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 22-26, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the best approach for supporting public health measures, hospital price transparency is upheld in court, social media usage will likely normalize post-pandemic and the 4 new attributes to GMB.
The week’s TPS5:
- Social Determinants of Health: Lead or Partner
- Federal judge rules against hospitals in clash over CMS price transparency rule
- Uptick in US Adults’ Social Media Usage Will Likely Normalize Post-Pandemic
- Google My Business Adds 4 New Attributes
- Dr. Dana Corriel | Helping doctors shape their mission and purpose online