Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 15-19, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: healthcare costs are preventing patients from returning to care, specialties hit hardest by the pandemic, local SEO strategies and the content marketing hierarchy of needs.
The week’s TPS5:
- Why People Are Still Avoiding the Doctor (It’s Not the Virus)
- Here are the specialties hit hardest by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Local SEOs most focused on link building and content development, report finds
- How to make the Content Marketing Hierarchy of Needs work for your business
- The New Normal: Conversations About the Future of Healthcare podcast