Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 1-5, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the market opportunity for telemedicine, shifting priorities in healthcare marketing, Google’s new Discovery Ads and learn about Google Currents!
The week’s TPS5:
- Telehealth: A quarter-trillion-dollar post-COVID-19 reality?
- This Is How Priorities Have Changed for Healthcare Marketing Teams Since COVID-19
- Google Launches Discovery Ads in All Regions, Providing New Ways to Reach Browsing Consumers
- Google Currents for G Suite launching July 6, shutting down Google+ one last time
- The New Normal podcast: Conversations About the Future of Marketing