Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of July 27 – July 31. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at https://touchpoint.health.
This week: the economic imperative of prioritizing health, Google’s top search results, the role of digital health in recovery, chatbots and a thorough definition of health disparities and unconscious bias in healthcare.
The week’s TPS5:
- Prioritizing health: A prescription for prosperity
- Google’s Top Search Result? Surprise – It’s Google!
- 3 ways digital health will help hospitals navigate COVID-19 recovery: Providence report
- Chatbots in Healthcare May Boost Access to Care During COVID-19
- Health Disparities & Unconscious Bias: What You May Not Know