Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Jan 7, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the red flags behind the fall of Haven, hospital price transparency, vaccine distribution’s information mess, and Amazon’s foray into Health Tech.
- There were plenty of red flags that spelled the demise of Amazon, JPMorgan healthcare venture, experts say
- Hospital Prices Just Got a Lot More Transparent. What Does This Mean for You?
- Vaccine distribution’s information mess
- Amazon to reportedly expand health tech business with Alexa sleep tracker
- Healthcare Insight for Marketers podcast: Johnny Smith of Encompass Health is Disrupting B2B Marketing Strategy