Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of Feb 26, 2021. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: Covid vaccine websites violate disability laws, normalizing telemedicine, from frameworks to flywheels and how CVS Health is addressing black health disparities.
The week’s TPS5:
- Covid Vaccine Websites Violate Disability Laws, Create Inequity for the Blind
- Telemedicine dominated 2020, but what happens when patients aren’t stuck at home anymore?
- From Frameworks To Flywheels
- How CVS Health Is Addressing Black Maternal Health Disparities
- Healthcare Insight for Marketers podcast: Victor Reiss on Creating Data-Driven Vaccine Communications at UNC Health